Mazda Brake Service Options in Longview, TX
Whether most of your travelling time is spent on city roadways or busy highways, it is crucial to have brakes that function properly. Luckily, you don’t have to search high and low for a maintenance center that can take care of your vehicle for you. Find exceptional brake service options right here at Gorman McCracken Mazda! Our certified professionals are knowledgeable about how to properly perform Mazda maintenance and repairs. Therefore, you can feel confident that you will leave our dealership in a vehicle that is up to par.
If you are visiting us from nearby Gladewater or Henderson, TX, our dealership is not too far away. Stop by our service department and allow our staff to handle your maintenance needs. Whether your vehicle requires a brake pad replacement or a brake overhaul, we can get the job done.
Why Receive Brake Service?
Proper brake maintenance is a preventative measure that helps to minimize the risk of brake failure. This service provides drivers with a sense of security, as well as a decrease in the likelihood of a collision. This means there is a higher level of safety for you and other drivers on the road.
Be proactive about your Mazda’s brake service needs. It is much more cost efficient to replace worn brake pads than it is to complete an overhaul caused by extensive wear and tear. However, no matter what your automotive needs are, our dealership is here to take care of you. Be sure to have a look at our service specials. We want you to maintain a high quality vehicle without breaking the bank.
Mazda Limited Lifetime Warranty
All genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda replacement disc brake pads and brake shoes are warranted under the Lifetime Limited Warranty for as long as the original purchaser of the replacement disc brake pads or shoes owns the vehicle on which the disc brake pads or brake shoes were originally installed and only if they are installed by an authorized Mazda dealer. This warranty is not transferable and is valid only to the original purchaser.
If the components become worn out or defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period they will be exchanged for new warranted replacement Mazda disc brake pads or brake shoes. Disc brake pads and brake shoes are considered worn out when the lining's minimum wearable thickness is less than the manufacturer's specifications. The customer is responsible for installation charges upon replacement.
The following are exclusions and are not covered by this warranty:
- Labor for removal and replacement of damaged, defective, or worn out disc brake pads or brake shoes.
- Cost of parts and labor for any additional parts required to complete installation of replacement disc brake pads or brake shoes.
- Cost of additional brake system components and labor to restore brake system to proper operation. These items may be subject to other Mazda warranties such as the original New Vehicle Limited Warranty and/or Mazda Replacement Parts Limited Warranty.
- Additional labor and/or brake system parts which are damaged during the performance of warranty repairs under the terms of this warranty.
- Replacement disc brake pads or brake shoes replaced under the terms of another Mazda warranty.
- Disc brake pads or brake shoes supplied as original vehicle equipment.
- Failure resulting from accidental damage, improper installation, abuse, or alteration.
- Vehicles with a salvage (branded) title.
- Vehicles used for commercial purposes or racing
Please visit or contact our service department for additional details.
Schedule Mazda Brake Service Near Shreveport, LA
Are you interested in scheduling a maintenance or repair service at Gorman McCracken Mazda? Conveniently schedule your appointment online, or by calling (855) 998-2268. Our professionals are ready to assist you with the vehicle services you need, today!